wattle estate, corio
Wattle Estate is a residential estate in Corio, a northern suburb of Geelong.
The new estate is a convenient 10 minute drive from the Geelong CBD.
Wattle Estate will also provide residents with easy access to Melbourne as well as the surf coast and beyond.
Land in Wattle Estate is due to be released in middle of 2019, with construction expected to commence in mid-2019.
There will be approximately 103 lots available for sale within Wattle Estate, with sizes ranging from around 340m2 to 510m2.
Registrations of interest in Wattle Estate are now being taken.
The Wattle Estate development site is located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio.
Wattle Estate highlights:
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to Lara (YouYangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
We will continue to update you with relevant information about Wattle Estate, Corio.
If you wish to register or have any questions please contact us on 5274 4000. Alternatively you can fill out the enquiry form below.