Bisinella is excited to announce that Stage 8 of Seaside Estate is nearly complete with onsite works due for completion in March 2023, and titles expected in May 2023.
This coastal haven offers multiple premium block options, priced from $455,00 to $515,000, with lot sizes from 399m2 to 517m2.
Seaside Estate is an exciting development that offers a great opportunity for people looking to buy a home in the thriving community of St Leonards on the Bellarine Peninsula.
With a range of options to suit different lifestyles and budgets, the estate offers attractive amenities, including parks, playgrounds, walking and cycling trails, and easy access to nearby beaches.
Living in a Seaside Estate offers a unique and enjoyable lifestyle, surrounded by natural beauty and a strong sense of community, becoming a source of pride for all who can call it home.
Seaside Estate highlights
• Overlooks tranquil Port Phillip Bay, eastern end of Bellarine Peninsula
• Relaxed beachside lifestyle year round
• 2ha of reserve and open space, including a constructed wetland entrance to the estate
• 30-minute drive from the Geelong CBD
• 90-minute drive from Melbourne
• 10-minutes from Drysdale, 12 minutes to Portarlington, 15 minutes to Queenscliff/Point Lonsdale
• 300m from Port Phillip Bay Reserve Parkland
• Optic fibre telecommunications provided by Opticomm
Lucky buyers who purchase a lot in Seaside Estate and install solar panels within three months of completing construction may be eligible to receive a $1,000 rebate from Bisinella. Conditions apply. Contact us for more details about the rebate.
Request a hold on a lot
A lot in Seaside Estate can be put on hold for seven days, after which only a 5% deposit is required to finalise its purchase.
Please phone Shane Ruffin on 0413 804 523 to request your hold on a lot.
If you require engineering or subdivision plans, or other information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org