Construction has started at Bisinella’s new residential estate, Wattle Grove Estate, Corio.
The residential subdivision will feature approximately 102 lots, with works estimated to be completed in May 2021. Titles are estimated to be released in June / July 2021.
Land in Wattle Grove Estate is available from around 340m2 to 895m2.
Land in Stage One is available for sale and includes 20 lots ranging from $269,000.
Construction of the residential estate, which will create 45 jobs, has been awarded to local civil contractor Wellam Constructions. The company has worked on Bisinella projects for the past 30 years and employs more than 100 people.
A noise wall, due to be completed in November 2021, will be constructed by North Vic Constructions who also built the vehicular bride in Baywater Estate and the pedestrian bridge in Baywater Estate.
The Wattle Grove Estate development site is located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio.
Located on 8.9ha of land, the new estate will feature a 4000m2 park with a playground and bookended by wetlands. It will also include access to the Ted Wilson trail, a 12km shared user path which follows the alignment of the Geelong Ring Road from Broderick Road in Corio to Church Street in Herne Hill.
The new estate is a convenient 10-minute drive from the Geelong CBD. It will also provide residents with easy access to Melbourne as well as the surf coast and beyond.
Bisinella is offering a $1000 solar rebate (Conditions apply) to buyers who purchase a lot in Wattle Grove Estate and install solar panels within 3 months of construction.
Wattle Grove Estate highlights:
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to Lara (YouYangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
For more information about Wattle Grove Estate please contact the Bisinella sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org