Wattle Grove is a residential estate in Corio, a northern suburb of Geelong.
The new estate is a convenient 10-minute drive from the Geelong CBD.
Wattle Grove estate will also provide residents with easy access to Melbourne as well as the surf coast and beyond.
Land in Stage One of Wattle Grove has just been released, with construction expected to commence in August/ September 2020, with completion in February 2021.
There will be approximately 102 lots available for sale within Wattle Grove, with sizes ranging from around 340m2 to 895m2.
Stage One will include 20 lots for sale, ranging from $269,000.
The Wattle Grove estate development site is located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio.
Bisinella is offering a $1000 solar rebate (Conditions apply) to buyers who purchase a lot in Wattle Grove and install solar panels within 3 months of construction.
Wattle Grove estate highlights:
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to Lara (YouYangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
Please contact our sales team via email at Sales@bisinella.com.au if you have any questions or wish to purchase.