Lara Lakes Estate features approximately 6.7 hectares of parkland with extensive walkways and playgrounds. There is also land set aside for the Department of Education for a future primary school and education centre.
The Lara Lakes Estate standard inclusions are:
Fully Serviced Lots
• All services such as sewer, water, power, natural gas and telecommunications.
High Speed Broadband
• Optic fibre telecommunications provided by Opticomm.
• Pre-coated steel fencing with grey sheeting and posts with an estimated value of $4,000. Fencing includes all side and rear boundary fences, except where the garage is on the boundary.
Developer Solar Panel Rebate
• $1,000 Solar Panel Rebate for buyers that install solar panels within 3 months of construction completion.
Laybacks and Crossovers
• The layback and crossovers are provided as part of the development. If you require your layback and crossover in a different location, please contact us to discuss if a change is possible.
• Lara Lakes Estate has building guidelines to ensure that quality homes and landscaping are implemented, creating a quality estate for the benefit of its future residents.
Lara Lakes Estate Highlights
• 10 minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong • 45 minute drive to Melbourne CBD
• 10 minute drive to the Lara Train Station
• 15 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to You Yangs National Park
Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Shane Ruffin on 0413 804 523 if you have any questions or wish to place a lot on hold.