Bisinella extends $30,000 rebate on titled land in Baywater Estate, Curlewis to 31 December 2020
For a limited time Bisinella Developments are offering purchasers of titled land within its Baywater Estate a one-off cash rebate of $30,000 to assist purchasers build their new home. The rebate forms part of a number of other inclusions and benefits offered by Bisinella Developments to purchasers within the estate including:
* $30,000 rebate towards the building cost of your new home
* The construction of all boundary fencing in Colourbond material
* Opticomm National Broadband Fibre Connected Communities
* A prestigious estate supported by building design guidelines
* Only a 5% deposit required
There are 25 lots for sale in Baywater Estate, Bisinella Development’s residential estate in Curlewis, on the Bellarine Peninsula. The lots available are within stages 9, 10 and 12 with a starting price of $315,000. All of the available lots are titled and ready to be built on.
To be eligible for the rebate, purchasers need to:
* enter into a contract of sale within the promotion period (20th April 2020 to 31 December 2020);
* pay the deposit on or before the date required by the contract of sale;
* effect settlement on the due date for settlement required under the contract of sale; and
* comply with all other promotion terms and conditions.
Bisinella Developments Director Richard Bisinella said the rebate was “a good opportunity for purchasers to take this limited offer and build their dream home”.
“Baywater Estate is the only waterfront residential land for sale anywhere on the Bellarine Peninsula,” he said.
“When complete, Baywater Estate will be a 14-stage residential development with 363 lots. Construction of stages 1 to 12 have already been completed and are ready to build on.”
There are two stages left to be constructed in Baywater Estate.
Terms and conditions apply for the Baywater Estate rebate. For more information contact the Bisinella sales office at email@example.com