Welcome to Wattle Grove Estate, Corio
Wattle Grove Estate is a residential estate in Corio, a northern suburb of Geelong. The new estate is a convenient 10-minute drive from the Geelong CBD. Wattle Grove estate will also provide residents with easy access to Melbourne as well as the surf coast and beyond. Land in Stage One of Wattle Grove has just been released, with construction expected to commence in August/ September 2020, with completion in February 2021.
There will be approximately 102 lots available for sale within Wattle Grove, with sizes ranging from around 340m2 to 895m2. Stage One will include 20 lots, starting from $269,000. The Wattle Grove development site is located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio.
Fully serviced lots
All services such as sewer, water, power, natural gas and telecommunications
High Speed Broadband
Optic fibre telecommunications provided by Opticomm
Pre-coated steel fencing with grey sheeting and posts with an estimated value of $3,500. Fencing includes all side and rear boundary fences, except where the garage is on the boundary.
Developer Solar Panel Rebate
$1,000 Solar Panel Rebate for buyers that install solar panels within 3 months of construction.
Laybacks and crossovers
The layback and crossovers are provided as part of the development. If you require your layback and crossover in a different location, please contact us to discuss if a change is possible.
Wattle Grove has building guidelines to ensure that quality homes and landscaping are implemented, creating a quality estate for the benefit of its future residents.
Wattle Grove Estate highlights
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to Lara (You Yangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to purchase.